Replace your outdated equipment with one of the eligible models during the promotion period,
and receive one of the following trade-in amounts.
|ELIGIBLE PRINTER MODEL
Epson SureColor S80600 with either a 3Yr* or 5Yr** CoverPlus
$3,000.00 Trade-in Allowance
Epson SureColor S80660L with either a 3Yr* or 5Yr** CoverPlus
$4,000.00 Trade-in Allowance
*3Yr CoverPlus = 1Yr Warranty + 2Yr CoverPlus
**5Yr CoverPus = 1Yr Warranty + 4Yr CoverPlus
- The program runs from between 1 August 2023 and 31 October 2023
- Your trade-in printer not need to be operational but it does need to be designed for signage work, use solvent, eco-solvent, UV or resin/latex ink and be 50” (1270mm) or wider.
Please see the Terms & Conditions for full details.
- Epson will make a payment to you for the nominated Trade-in Value upon submission of an eligible claim, provision of Proof of Purchase, and Proof of Ownership.
- Multiple printers can be traded however only one trade-in can be used for each new printer purchase.
- Unless your trade-in is a late model Epson you will be required to decommission it and arrange for disposal. Once traded the same printer cannot be used as the basis for a subsequent trade-in application.
- This program cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional program or special pricing offer extended by Epson Australia.
- Purchase Date: between 1 August 2023 and 31 October 2023
- Promotion Close: Last Date to claim online 14 November 2023
- Your Proof of Purchase and Proof of Ownership must be received by Epson no later than: 28 November 2023
- Review the full Terms & Conditions.
- Fill in the on-line application (claim) form.
- Register the warranty details for your new printer.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application. Respond with copies of your proof of purchase on the new machine and proof of ownership of the trade-in.
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it meets the terms and conditions of the program you will receive the Trade-In Value as a payment via EFT. Our goal is to close claims with 4 weeks upon completion of Step 4. If you would like to track the status of an application in the interim just click here.
- Customers considering a trade in must review, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions prior to making a new product purchase or an application/claim under this program.
- If you have questions or issues not addressed in the Terms & Conditions please review the FAQ and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.