- Additional information
The Future of print & cut has arrived – TrueVIS VG Series Printer/Cutters
With the new Roland TrueVIS VG Series wide format printer/cutters, we didn’t just make a few upgrades to our print/cut technology – we re-imagined everything. New print heads that deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. New GREENGUARD Gold certified inks that are more vibrant and cost-effective. New cutting technology that increases accuracy. New technology to communicate with your existing phones and tablets. Plus so much more. The future of print/cut has arrived.
Bring Your Vision to Life
Available in VG-640: 64-inch (1625mm) and VG-540: 54-inch (1371mm), TrueVIS VG Series inkjet printer/cutters are designed with your end results in mind. Dynamic decals and labels. Brilliant banners. Striking signs. Vibrant vehicle graphics. Powerful posters. Because we know you need to be able to produce it all – on demand. More efficiently and productively than ever. With TrueVIS, your vision for maximum versatility and profitability is now a reality.
- Wide Format Printer plus integrated contour cutter available in 64″ (1625mm) and 54″ (1371mm) models.
- New GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS INK comes in cost-effective, 500ml pouches with reusable cartridges.
- Four new Roland DG FlexFire print heads fire precision droplet patterns with maximum speed, quality and efficiency.
- New Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG Mobile Panel allows smartphone or tablet control panel operation.
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased down force and media compatibility.
- Bright LED task lighting illuminates the printing and maintenance areas for improved visibility.
- Available in 4-colour, 7-colour and 7-colour plus White. Ink options include CMYK, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black and White.
- Included new VersaWorks Dual RIP software for improved file processing in a simple yet advanced interface.
- Optional take-up and dryer units available for boosted performance during long production runs.
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Everything about the way the TrueVIS produces images has been perfected. Four completely new Roland DG FlexFire print heads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print swath. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colours at production speeds.
Maximum Ink Quality at Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK has been GREENGUARD Gold certified and is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide colour gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste.
TrueVIS INK is available in the following configurations:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and we haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Remote Control Your Production with Smart New Technology
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of, your TrueVIS. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
Deliver Amazing Results More Effectively and Efficiently
The VG is built to make everyday operation easier. It features an attractive, rigid new industrial design that minimises vibrations for optimum printing and cutting performance. Bright LED lighting improves visibility in the printing and maintenance areas, making it easier to review prints in progress and perform routine maintenance tasks. Improved motor and drive systems provide added durability for heavy users. Optional take-up and drying units boost performance during unattended high-volume operation.
New VersaWorks Dual RIP Included
VersaWorks Dual – free with the TrueVIS – features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with transparencies, plus the advanced and ease-of-use capabilities that VersaWorks is known for.
- Now with native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- Supports up to four Roland devices
- User-friendly interface
- Predictive Ink Calculator
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Colour spot colour libraries
- Variable data printing
- Embedded ICC support ink level adjustment tools
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options
Expect Legendary Roland Quality and Reliability
Like all Rolands over the past 30 years, TrueVIS printer/cutters are built to provide years of reliable performance – even in the most demanding shop environments – and are backed by our unmatched Three-Year Extended Warranty. Long-lasting, high-performance Roland devices are supported by first-rate customer service, including expert technical assistance and free software updates.
Roland DG’s international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.