Pozitive announced as Exclusive Summa F Series DistributorPhil Trumble
Sydney, March 5th 2018 – Pozitive sign & graphic supplies, a leading supplier of machinery and consumables for the print, sign and display industries, is pleased to announce they have been appointed as the exclusive Australian dealer of the state-of-the-art the F Series range of flatbed cutting tables from Summa.
“At Summa, we believe in the values of reliability, high-quality solutions & impeccable customer service,” says Wim Maes, Chief Commercial Officer – Executive Director. “We want these values to reflect in our partners. As the exclusive Summa F Series partner in Australia, we have no doubt that Pozitive will represent these values perfectly. Together, we will provide the Australian market with high quality Summa solutions and dedicated customer service from Pozitive. Summa looks forward to fulfilling the customers’ needs for an excellent finish, which only a Summa product can provide.”
The Summa F Series is the most versatile flatbed cutting system on the market. An award-winning solution, the Summa F Series is ideal for producing innovative signage, displays, samples, packaging applications and more. Features include:
- Multifunctional head that holds up to three modules at one time
- Powerful tangential module that offers 10kg vertical force with a wide range of matching tools
- Pneumatically driven media advance clamps to hold materials down for continuous operation
- Automatic barcode recognition identifies the job to obtain the necessary cutting data
- Safety pack laser system that surrounds the table and controls the motion area
- Automated depth control (ADC) simplifies tool, knife or bit changes for optimal cut quality
- Available in four sizes, ranging from 160cm x 120cm up to 265cm x 305cm
“Pozitive has a long history supplying and servicing the Summa cutters to the Australian market,” says Philip Trumble, Managing Director, Pozitive sign & graphic supplies. “It was the very first cutter I used when I was introduced to the industry at 16 years old! Over the next 25 years I have seen first-hand the quality and durability of the product, so it’s an honour and privilege for Pozitive to be appointed as the Exclusive distributor of Summa’s versatile flatbed cutting systems.”
A Summa F Series F1612 flatbed cutter will be available for viewing and testing at Pozitive’s state-of-the-art demonstration centre at Eastern Creek, NSW. Guests can also view a wide range of equipment and consumables that Pozitive represents exclusively in the Australian market.
For further details about the Summa F Series range, please click here