CG-SR III Series
- Three sizes available:
- CG-60SRIII: 29.1 inches (74 cm)
- CG-100SRIII: 49.2 inches (125 cm)
- CG-130SRIII: 61 inches (155 cm)
- Continuous crop mark detection
- Half cut function
- Segment compensation
- Over cut function
- Three selectable job speeds
- Media load from front or back
- Remote event notification function
- FineCut8 and SimpleCut software included
Continuous crop mark detection
A higher cutting pressure of 500g widens the range of materials for various applications. The clamp pressure can be adjusted to cover a wide range of sheets including thick materials. An optional sheet basket enables stable long-length cutting.
Intermediate crop marks in the feed direction enable four-point corrections for each segment. This leads to accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
Half cut mechanism
With the proprietary half cut function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary. This enables easier handling when removing the contour cut piece from the sheet.
A = Die cut (through cut)
B = Half cut (cut through half the media)